I found this fun July Activity Pack online and what is even better is that it is FREE. July 4th is when everyone kicks off their summer and is ready to relax, make some memories and overall have some fun with your family and friends. Let us not forget the fireworks, right! So, without further ado, here is the article below with the activity pack included.
We created a July 4th Activity Pack with information and activities that can be used with both children and teens. (Children may need a little more help, but most teens can do the work independently.) In this activity pack, you’ll find:
- basic map work
- math questions designed to give students an idea of how long it took to travel from one location to another during colonial times
- some questions to research to give students a greater understanding of Independence Day/4th of July
- a quiz to find out how much your students remember (or what they already know)
- a couple of songs/videos with questions to help your students think more deeply about the topics included
- some questions for short writing assignments
- a couple of coloring pages (because even teens and adults enjoy coloring)!
- answers to the quiz questions
Note: If you click on the banners or links below in this post, which I have tried and/ or personally own, I will earn a small commission from your purchases. I appreciate your support Find Out More Here
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Mandu Usoro is a lifestyle blogger, freelance writer, experienced homeschooler and US Army Veteran with a BS Degree in Social Work and AA Degrees in Psychology as well as Health Care Administration. She enjoys spending time with her family, advocating for her special needs son and writing for fun and inspiration. You can get in touch with her on Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and at https://www.homeschoolspecneedstidbits.com/contact-us